CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

@RaydaApologies for any confusion. I am not saying a take over...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Rayda

Apologies for any confusion. I am not saying a take over will or won't happen. I was simply noting an interesting example of how a quality ex-Rio Executive has taken a company from a relatively humble share price of $3 to over $27.50 (9.6bn market cap) over an 8 year period at the helm. Andrew Cole also knocked back an initial takeover offer, stood his ground and forced a BHP counter offer. I would hardly call that eroding the value of their company.

My hope is that our Rio Executive Alumni Gareth Manderson can carve out positive short and long term results for our company. He knows the value of our project and product, and, like Andrew Cole, will be keen to put his stamp on our business by taking it to the next level.

As I've said before our valuation is compelling and we are experiencing some of the same attention from investment bank shorters that GXY(now ORE) and FMG received in their early days attempting to rattle the cages of those unfamiliar with their tactics. Look at where both of those companies are now?

IMO DYOR
    Last edited by ReverendGreen: 22/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.