CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

now folks are mentioning the gold beside me for a over a...

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    now folks are mentioning the gold beside me for a over a year...
    with 'bring on the gold''

we have had the $ to do more work for a long while, sure get the lithium done, but i still feel and then i saw some mention of part of team asigned to that task.

I''ll again say as i have said...SB at that was MORE excited but what the gold was showing than the lithium on several occassions....
    around that time he was question many times about Hydroxide plant etc and said no each time, not interested....then came the freebie of the $5 mil to do a feasiblity study or scoping study...and then he started to say yes this within week of the NOs?!
    not that many folks picked up on that, this was ontop of other statments over the period year that were turned around, even going ahead with FID, and then put that on hold, which was wrong to me.

always said believe in CXO but not some of the decisions gettng there.

don't we have copper, silvers, uranium, gold etc tooooo! do we really want to wait or will we wait 10 years to have a look see, while the lithium gets fully rolling... me thinks not... .and 2023 will be a year to remember JV, IPOs Mergers of part business, like Woodside and BHP, etc.
    i hope we get a few free shares in those doings?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.