CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-18518

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    This has been happening for a long time but its getting worse every day now for some reason.

It's time for many people on this thread to have a good hard look at themselves as it is turning into tit for tat rubbish that's just painful to read with little to no value.

If someone has a different opinion than yours don't take it to heart. They are entitled to it even if its wrong.

If someone has a personal crack at you get a thicker skin and don't bite back or put them on ignore.

If you have been here for a short time show some respect to those that where here before you.

If you have been here a long time and get tired of seeing new names with different opinions to yours, why are you surprised? you've been here long enough to know it comes with the territory. Be thankful that you found the story before other people did and instead of being pissed off that other people don't know the story as well as you, help inform them. Those new people are part of the reason your share price is well north of where it was.

Shorting happens.... Stop taking it as a personal attack. Yes there is manipulation from vultures like GS, its been going on for years, yes people like Maq bank will put out research you don't agree with. Know that is a part of the market whether you like it or not and use it to your advantage to top up if you want to add to your position. Without people having a different opinion to yours you'd never make any money thats how the market works.

CXO isn't a footy team its a company, If you simply can't handle the words someone types on the screen about the company switch the computer off and go for a walk in the sun or the bush, go for a swim in the ocean or maybe just put them on ignore......

When I got here (when that was is irrelevant) people were friendly and helpful and helped me get conviction in my ideas to buy a tiny part of this company. Now anyone coming to these threads for the same purpose would likely be turned away by how toxic these threads have become.

Every body just take a deep breath.

And don't worry in typing this out I'm making sure I'm reading from my own sermon as we all need a reminder sometime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.