CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LOSE MONEY ON THE STOCK MARKET. You don't...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LOSE MONEY ON THE STOCK MARKET.
    You don't have to be one but you need to WAKE UP, not just be awake. HC is a chat forum, not an investment education centre. Asking or taking advice from posters is the same as asking a stranger at a bus stop, YOU DON'T KNOW THEM. You lose money due to lack of knowledge and ego...take a breath.
    Everything you do in life, you had to learn,. You learnt how to walk, count, write, speak a language, swim, drive, cook etc. How and when did you learn about share market investing??? If you are like most, work a job you don't like, save sme cash, open a trading account buy some codes, read a handful of posts, .You convince yourself and everyone you know investing. You bought shares in a business, instead of knowing the business, you follow the share price graph. Buy when it's high, sell when it's low. "Wrong" its Buy low sell high. Some don't even know SP from MC.
    Warren Buffet read every investment book at his local library at the age of 14 and continue to learn. People like these give good advise freely.

when I don't know, I search. "Those who seek shall find". Join the dots, easy looking back, have faith looking forward, knowing it will be so.

5 years ago Tesla was unknown, EVs were unknown. Today EOMs are changing tools to produce EVs. In 5 years there will be more EVs on the road than now, basic common sense. The facts are demands 5 years from now will be higher, the mines needed are at least 3years behind in construction. It's not hard to understand or invest where demand will be.
    You lose because you convince yourself it's a good idea to invest, you then convince yourself it's bad by selling at a loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.