CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-18777

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    "WE should be valued as a producer rather than a pi$$ant explorer with nothing going for it."

If you really think that that is how our company is regarded.....well that is disappointing to say the least.

I have a different view to yours inso much as, yes, we are still exploring, that is true, but how dire it would be if we had no more acreage to explore, .and it is worth noting that our DSO shipping departure is imminent.

The wider opinion I would suggest, has not dismissed the fact that our main plant is well under way and that full production is targeted within a reasonable time frame.

Now, how we should be valued, and I assume you are referring to the fundamentals here, well that is one thing , but that does not take into consideration how our , share price is criminally manipulated every day, and that Crisis77 is really the elephant in the room isn't it.

Investment banks, brokers, analysts, repeatedly publish articles on the Lithium players but never offer documented proof to confirm their claims....never !

I think Core will do very well .....we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.