CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-18799

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Nice post K9, I’m agreeing with you here, I thought the board could have been a bit more savvy, bit of luck they might read your post!! And maybe to some of the conspiracy theorists deliberate? Makes me think of the capital raise at a buck!Anyway I did have a chuckle re para 2, I couldn’t tell you how many times said, fark, why did you sell why didn’t I buy ect, imo these are learning curves, most I would say have not got the physiological aspect of the shareytading down pat, hence most short term traders lose or work really hard and do their head in for average results and also if u have traded this share at 5,10,15,20,50 it’s going to be harder to buy at say 1.50, to much fear and most won’t know the company like you and others that are all over it. I guess this is why I use KISS principles and a long term approach, better things to do and bigger coin to be made doing a lot less. Theirs going to be lots of noise and bullshit, like we’ve already seen, but st the end of the day I believe we will be successful miners, and mining a product in demand,(battery grade) I ma
    ke EV relevant to a cordless drill or a mobile phone, it may take time but in the end every man and his dog will have one,as they will become more affordable, a good secondhand market available, cost savings and importantly convenience.As for some news, that would be nice, I’d really want to see drilling results, as I rekon it’s all hanging on these, we’re looking for a big increase in reserves then LOM, then I think we will see the hydroxide scoping study not that long after, all while getting a few quid in the bank snd ironing out a few things, not to far away from producing concentrate, fulfilling our obligations and hopefully the odd auction.To speculate, this is when where likely going to see fair value reflect in the share price, then as the coin rolls in, growth will start to get factored in. Time to go being summoned lol. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $1.160M 11.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 334432 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5164094 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.