CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-18805

1. 13,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4567
    In the end as a shareholder you want updates and news good stories but then I hold some very solid companies that give out sweet f > all but just are successful. Damned if they do they are and damned when they dont. It is what it is.

Most serious investors don't need constant updates the're happy to go from quarter to quarter with any material news in between ,contact headquarters regarding any particular issue and just let management get on with the job...traders , short term holders or those over committed or nervous like regular updates but they are not on the priority list for management , especially traders.

Almost all companies I've been in over many years work from quarter to quarter as required, if the company succeed the shareprice reflects it over time, in a couple of companies I've been involved with the updates increased the closer they got to knackers yard...not all updates are good ones...

If you don't think the company is doing everything it can to progress the company and can't wait 3 months for an update on projects or any material change in between to find out then you are indulging in sell imposed frustration that is unlikely to change...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.