CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Great read Tip, thank you.The one problem we have is that Tesla...

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Great read Tip, thank you.

The one problem we have is that Tesla semi's will never qualify for australian roads due to the regulations as they are too big! what.png

While that's true, I say it tongue in cheek as even if they never make it here others will. There is also a movement happening in australia to retro fit existing semi's that is facing (unsurprisingly to anyone who lives in aus) slow moving regulatory/road rules hurdles to get going. Another company I own (and wouldn't recommend at this point so no cross promote) is working to try and make existing semis with interchangeable batteries so that you can pull into a truck stop and change the battery in a matter of minutes with say a forklift and be on your way in around the same time as refueling.

These are the sort of hurdles that the industry is facing and (slowly) finding solutions for. So as we all know the change is coming and the white gold we have will be highly desired..... And the yellow stuff we have too.wink.png

Good luck all hopefully there is an announcement soon to keep the restless holders happy. Unless you need to sell now, don't worry about the short term price we all know where its going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $1.765M 19.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 618024 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 285600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.