CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-18914

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    Hi All
    I saw lot of angers, anxieties and desperate feelings. I want to share something that may help that I think I have posted before. This is my own experiences too in many years investing in ASX companies. I strongly believe that to be successful for retail investors is to invest like Warren Buffett, that is investing in long term (minimum 5 to 10 years). I fully understand that this might not be suitable to anyone, and everyone has their own goal. But, I've noticed that due to illegal play in our ASX over last 20 years and also in the world Market, I always put Warren Buffet's own word like this "In In the short term, the market is a popularity contest. In the long term, a market is a weighing machine". I suggest to whoever feel anxiety and desperate, read all Warren Buffett's words about investing. Google it "25 Best Warren Buffett Quotes On Investing of All Time"

As I said daily/weekly/monthly share prices are controlled by bot and manipulating trades. I found out that if I wanted to invest I had to know that first and ignore them because I would lose lot of monies if I do follow it, and I would also be very stressful. So, when I invest, I first do huge DD, about the company, their management, debt level and their current/future incomes. Once, I found it, I invested heavy and just sit back and relax. As I know the play by days/weeks, I then put 20% of the total holding for this, thus I can sell/buy back and then increase my holding. I do not care about daily/weekly/monthly and yearly as I intend to hold for at least 5 years. The BOD and company needs times to grow the business and remember Warren's word "Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for ten years". When I buy, I buy the company and its business not the ASX ticker code.

I bought FMG when it was $3, I bought A2M when it was 0.70 cent and sold $20, I bought PLS at $1 and I bought many others were successful. I also had bought lot of companies that very good fundamentally and very good business, but they are now down a lot (some more than 50%, like ALC, 3DP etc). All of these companies share price being down even though they reported very good news. I am not stress even they are being played like that, because I know in next 5 years they will be successful. So, I am not stressed with current CXO as I know next year we will produce and will be successful in next 5 years. I am happy to wait.

Just sharing my opinion only and not financial advice.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.