CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Cosmo just relpying to the thread but im sure you know where i'm...

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752

Cosmo just relpying to the thread but im sure you know where i'm coming from...

Alright not sure why everyone is panacking this is the perfect time to be buying up, Goldman Sachs have put a sell rating on CXO at $1 which we all should know by Goldmans historywhat they are doing in the background !!!

Hahhaha ok so they want in but at $1 ready for 2023 new year and pump it.

It amazes me do people just forget Goldmans Articles so quick, One min its Goldman saying sell then its Macquarie saying buy..

Goldman Sachs report recommends investors back renewables...

The Goldman Sachs report -The investment bank’s study found that deployment of existing, tried and true renewables: solar PV, LEDs, wind energy and electric cars was preferable to committing funds to further research and development to mitigate the effects of climate change.“We believe investors should focus on this set of front-runners with the potential to shift emission trajectories and reshape competitive dynamics on a five- to 10-year view.

Bit of a old article but common guys we all know what these guys do for a living all the time yet some fall into the trap and sell into it the media hype...

Guys i've been through a hell of a lot of these sly big guy tactics & it's all BS, They prey on you selling because they said it's a SELL, Then they scoop up all the retail Losses because you believe those BS articles and your 5-10-20-30-40-50 % down so YOU SELL , Then after they are done they Put out another LITHIUM IN DEMMAND Article... You all buy back and they sell into your Buying......

Common use your head....

Iv'e been down 80% and had these same scums put out this crap, Then belived in what i actaully bought & been up 2800% and more...

Binding offtake for 150kt/yr, first four years

BOD Should be working on more Offtakes IMO

I wouldn'y listen to Goldman , They sit behind a CPU all day long calling BS while PLS is getting US$7,805/dmt which on a pro rata basis for lithia content and inclusive of freight costs
    equates to a price of ~US$8,575/dmt (SC6.0, CIF China basis).

Grade is nice but there definatley is a shortage and they want it...

AIMO NFI

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $435.0K 3.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1229973 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 4365131 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 3350539
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.