CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

@pencilinWhat makes you say it will take a long time to recover,...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    @pencilin

What makes you say it will take a long time to recover, this may be true if there are massive delays with production, nothing from the company so far would suggest this is the case.

The BS report from GS is achieving their goal of causing panic, been there done that a number of times, momentum traders are probably trying to front run the pack, good luck with that.

It's been suggested a number of times that the CEO needs to address the BS that is out there, more importantly he needs to just be getting on with the business and let the $'s when they flow, do the taking for the SP.

It is interesting that GS was quite +ve on PLS in their report, yet a company that is starting to swim in $'s is getting beaten up as well, though not as bad as CXO.

For those concerned the sky is falling then their are 3 courses of action, sell and move to a less volatile sector, do nothing and ride it out, or view it as the opportunity it maybe and be a buyer not a seller.

Just my thoughts and NOT advice of any description.

Rayda
    Happy to add to my holdings at these levels, maybe it will close the gap @$1.075, batshit crazy if it does from $1.87

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.498M 26.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 323514 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 483232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.