CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-19674

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Although most certainly, my mental health is improved when i open my phone and the share price was not far off being double what it is now !

You are correct, its not worth selling now, but i would probably think more so because the sp has fallen faster than santa down a chimney on xmas eve!! , than rather any taxation benefit

As for me i invested because i saw a lucky opportunity to improve my situation, rather than belief in any particular company (although this company is a ripper on paper at least )... the narative of why we invest seems to be fluid and changes depending apon ones situations and priorities... everyone has a price so to speak and its amazing how people can bend to the will of an easier life...its not the size of the dog, but rather the size of the fight in the dog...and this dog would like someone to rub its belly and give me a great big bone, I don't want to fight any more, and a fight is certainly not good for anyones mental health .

everything is always seeming to be on the verge, and more patience is required blah blah blah be bl##dy blah, and I am extremely lucky , and dont need much, but im like all of us, i want more !!!! and this company will be the little train that could. choo choo!

so even though my mental health may be affected by my team losing and sometimes not getting a loving kiss good night, it certainly isn't affected by checking the app!
    Its a game we play, but the big boys and girls play it way better than us, they know more, they have more invested, they probsbly want it more than me...but thats ok im lucky ! And thats all that matters
    mahalo!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.