CXO 1.08% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-19884

1. 2,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294

it feels like the market will try to push the sp back down to 80c.

Firstly, retail investors need to realise something unique. Retail investors make up 70% to 60%.
    now institutional investors will not investor in cxo until it produce A profit like Ake and Pls.

Now if retail investors can hold out until the profit in 6 months to 12 months....they will get and exact boost.....maybe 10% to 20%. Why...?

if cxo is 70% retail held... once cxo make a profit.....it will move higher in sp and index fund and more institutional investors will try to get hold of cxo share register and make it 50%: 50%.

if it drop back down to 80c .... man i will double my holding..... but it has to produce Li in the next 6 months.

i don't care too much about mine life of 12 yrs.... i just need cxo to make profit and then it can buy out other quality mines.

weak hands will sell. Confident hands will top up.
    I think GS put out negative press to gain more good qualtiy Li stock before it becomes a producer.

even good producers like Ake and Pls are getting hammered. I dont believe during a recession manufacturing of ev and the sale of ev will fall of a cliff.

do your own research, during the great depression.....the worst recorded in history, car manufacturers were still producing cars.
    Current day, we need Li for EV, devices, battery system for house, whole community and city.

Li, maybe be replace by new chemistry battery mix, but like all new technology it needs to be tested and safe, which will take 2 to 3 yrs.

Negative press say Li has peaked....I say its only hovering at high price. LI can go alot higher if we didnt have rates increase n inflation and jhina lock down.

if usa economy held steady and just slow down, which i think is possible cos of 5 major chip manufacturers are spending $300b in usa.....countless new battery manufacturers and more car manufacturers moving into usa. This is also replicated in europe too..

so, Li price will not fall of a cliff and PLS has just announced their forward contract for Li sopdumene is around 6,000/tonne. No where near the $800 that GS quoted and want the weak minded to believe.

for the weak hands, i am happy to pick up your cxo stock for 80c before GS comes out with another bad news and down grade cxo to 50c....GS are a bunch of jokes.

GS staff are paid in the 200k plus and produce shit quality report to scare retail investors and i cant find a half decent paying job in finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ $664.8K 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1511168 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.