CXO 4.55% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-20320

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Thanks for your reply..Some fair points..I am quite happy with my 2002 Pajero that K RUDD, converted to LPG for me for free in 2008....You know under the let's go for zero emissions with Oz Lpg and save the environment...Coming up to 15 yrs of zero emissions motoring...Let's chat about your Tesla Model 3 from a high carbon footprint in 15 years time. Oooh that's right it will be in a scrap yard and Tesla will need to make you a new one and another huge carbon footprint from the Shanghai factory. Which Elon has trouble calculating the carbon footprint of....funny for a genius not to have basic maths...I guess he has you on his consumer addiction cycle.Like you need a new Apple iPhone every 3 yrs.. I see Elon with new eyes over the last 12 months and charlatan is the observation now...but hey I am only here to make a buck and little interest in reinventing the wheel or saving the world( whilst becoming a multi billionaire)....let's chat again when Tesla produces a car that is made with zero emissions, recharged with zero emissions and lasts twenty years. But hey there would be little money in that..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.