CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-20456

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    You say that Elon just released his patents free of charge to OEMs so that they could energise the momentum for buildout of EVs.
    Who else would do this… nobody, as they would be concerned about the loss of money and losing the market edge. This not the big picture which I think he will eventually bring us anyway.
    Come on Elon Musk is not that stupid because I believe he has other ideas and investments that give him more , not money but something to prove to the world we need more people like him that take the chance and think what is the future.
    This man ELON MUSK thinks so way in front of any other entrepreneur than any other person on this earth at the moment.
    Before I go further I am watching a programme on the TV regarding moving to the country and good on the Aussies who having a go at something different and getting there.
    I would love to know what Elon Musk next move is because at the moment he covered most of the things I am interested in.
    EV's---Transportable building with of the grid power----where will you be in 50 years--- I am not interested in Twitter but something says to him buy, not because he has the money. Wait for his next announcement and you may understand what I am trying to say.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.