CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-20556

1. 2,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813

Ev sales almost wholeheartedly drive demand for the product we sell.

Its other way around, demand for the product drives sales around the world. Demand is not dependent on sales whereas sale is dependent on demand.

In economics we say P= f(d), price is a function of demand, so demand is on not dependent on price, infact demand will drive a price. (Simple law of demand and supply).

now coming to your point, the anticipatory demand for Li is staying where it is, nothing has changed. However, the world is not operating at full scale atm. The worlds second largest economy China is operating under safe mode. What you will expect? This is why prices are comparatively down but but but, it will go up very soon when China will decide to reopen. They have already changed their zero covid policy, and If you ask me, no one can predict china, how quickly they can re open their economy. Very soon IMHO. The Li prices will bounce again.

Infact it is possible that markets have already factored this in a recent bounce......markets are forward looking atleast months.

Pretty sure that's specific to cxo don't you agree?Atleast not me, its industry specific, I couldn't find a logic behind being CXO specific.

ALL IMO, NFA
    Last edited by Stocki: 07/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.