CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Agree with 1st sentence, am too holder of PLS. Agree 2nd.,...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Agree with 1st sentence, am too holder of PLS.
    Agree 2nd., however, when such ludicrois statements like DSO selling but no revenue in financial year are made, need to be called out as the height of stupidity by bankers, in regard to CXO.
    Third sentence, everyone minus 1 (that is me the one), as I do not speak for others just me.
    4th, disagree, if another DSO selling I would consider selling. Another height of stupidity, why sell DSO when in 2-3 months can sell as SC5.5?. DSO was trial for process and procedures (am happy to explain if others unsure what means), yes cash is good, but if its purely $s need then do another $100M capital raise? (of course upset shareholders, dilute share value, etc..) BUT if need $s then 1 CR = 5 x DSO shipments. Let me ask question.. two options, one - I give you $20M now or two - $35M in 2-3months time, which would you choose? Will let common sense prevail here (of course there may be operational needs for 2nd DSO so be it, I do not know). Maccas bank think 2nd DSO, but still zero revenue in financial year??? , and have not heard a word from CXO about second DSO, have I missed something?
    And lastly, in life there are "waiters" and "non waiters", me the later. I have expectations in the short term of $150M-$200M profit this 2023FY, $600M+ for 2023/24, and little less medium term (2-4 years), but my point is where is the longer term? I have no indication from Core, and I am a demanding bastard, get your act together (CXO I mean), and communicate.
    Respect your opinion, however, might not align with mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.