CXO 4.00% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

Hey Legends, More of a lurker than a poster but as a Darwin...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hey Legends,

More of a lurker than a poster but as a Darwin resident working in the heavy machinery industry and also fairly invested in CXO, i've got a personal interest in this project developing.

Before I get started, a disclaimer to say I have no investment in Lake resources, nor do I have any intention in becoming a shareholder in LKE. However! I was just listening to a podcast released today from the folk at Small Caps in which they interview the CEO of Lake. Good too keep informed on the overall industry.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/79iiQ4rq8jPW9SjQ3aUj64

Few things that caught my attention which the CEO put down.

- Leg up in Lithium price (About 11 min in) - "We expect a near term increase in the price of Lithium, particularly in Spod and Hydroxide..Benchmark Mineral Intelligence came out in the last few days supporting that expectation. Furthermore we've seen that two of the large 5 lithium global producers are going to fall short of production targets".
    -Offtake agreements for Lithium companies. (13 mins in) - "to be blunt, I think that ourselves and many other participants in the lithium sector could have forward sold their expected production 4 or 5 times over in the last few months. We've just been spending the time with household names in electric vehicle and battery producers."
    - "Ford just today revealed their new all electric F-150 'pickup truck' during a recent visit by Joe Biden." Apparently he gave it a drive and thought it was pretty quick

Personally, I've got the feeling that Core might be in that off-take boat as well... being selective of partners and conditions. I'm confident we're on a winner here and the next 24 months are going to be very exciting. If the current slow pace bothers you, get off the forum and delete the broker app... check back in a few months.

That's it from me. Good luck to all holders and I'll C U in the NT for the $1 party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $3.472M 27.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 6035241 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1817407 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.