CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

So many posts, pages of posts of verbal diarrhoea. Majority have...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    So many posts, pages of posts of verbal diarrhoea. Majority have no idea what they post nor what they invest in. The SP is going up, going down and the chart is doing xyz. Cry, cry, I'm a victim, the banks are cheating me. Rocket ship, falling knife, blood bath, we're going to be rich... etc Really? In the time it takes to ask a question on hc you could have found the answer in the company's report or Google.

Target mine spod concentrate 175kt/y x $6000us (current contract) - $500 cost(approx) =$960m US. Basic maths.

Banks do 12 months sp price targets that are changed each month. Huh? Think about it. GS can't do do a 12 month target on their own financials, yet do a12 years forecast on a lithium company. Hello?? Anyone home? Does it ring any bells?

you went to school 1+1=2 Count 1,2,3...to 10.
    the world you live in 1+1=10 (binary). count 0,1,2 ...to 9, 0(absolute) 9 last digit.

fmg, bhp, Rio etc do not mine iron, they mine iron ore. Hard rock companies mine lithium ore and brine miners produce lithium chemicals. The converters produce different grades of lithium chemicals. Wake up yet? Not all spodumene are the same. Each deposit has different chemical make-up. There is technical and chemical spodumene. The converters have to deal with the cost in producing the chemical type to spec. The brine producers have to do the same, technical and battery grade. There is no lithium price just as there are no car price. It's dependent on model and make. The converter must adjust their machines to each spod suppler, the brine producers must adjust their purity to each chemical buyer. Iron ore- lithium ore. Different iron production as there are different lithium chemicals production. Banks don't understand and johnny come lately don't know any better.
    SC6 is no better than sc 5.3, its only the percentage of lithia. The contract is based on SC6 lithia (green bushes accepted benchmark). The Chinese converters are buying DSO at 1.4 lithia. They care about lithia more so than benchmark sc6. Do you understand? They want all the smarties, not just the red ones. They want to fill their battery orders.

New supply coming from where? Company names? Quantity? When was the plant built? .. has cat got your tongue?

in year 2022 spod prices started at $1000/t, 2023 spod price starting $6000. Battery world production increasing at 26% CARG. Battery grade chemicals is being used, where is it coming from??? Bs after bs and no details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.