CXO 3.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-21471

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    So what you have here is the largest shareholder in Core Lithium providing the means, for a fee, for an outside source to short CXO and damage ( by way of abuses of the Corporations Act Sect 1041A,) the share price as much as possible.

In any " Proprietary" company in Australia if a large shareholder provided the means, for a fee, to an outside source to damage that very company that they are a large shareholder of, then both the outside source and the provider of the means would be guilty of engaging in criminal activity.

It seems to me therefore that the legal structure of the ASX rules, regarding the behavior of large shareholders in publicly listed companies and pertaining to the aforementioned examples, might be considered as simply a form of legalized criminal activity in this area.

How can this, in any form, be considered acceptable and not be seen as a rigged market favoring the powerful and wealthy few.

Can such activities as I have just described permit ASX listed companies, for the most part, to trade on their fundamentals /merits...?

You be the judge.

Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.387M 13.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 2472934 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3147367 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.