CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Interesting you say that about some posters on LTR, have held...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Interesting you say that about some posters on LTR, have held both for sometime and for the first time ever I decided to go with the shorters after the update with the blow out in costs announcement. Not looking the smartest decision at this point in time, it was interesting to see the chair buy over 1 million shares on market that day, almost as though they were waiting for the sell off, steadied the price though.

If one was to say that they followed the shorters and sold boy would you cop a flogging buy a couple of the rampers over there, the vitriol would be quite intense for the day then back off as they had all placed you on ignore as you were a dirty downramper.

Pity some posters, and they exist on most threads, feel the need to control what is posted.

Things are a lot more civilised on CXO but it does have its moments. What we do need is someone like Process1 posting here as they are excellent at finding articles that relate to Lithium in general, but we have acouch with her charts.

Just my thoughts

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.498M 26.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 323514 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 483232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.