CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

So, Anonymous and Stu get moderated for saying, people they know...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    So, Anonymous and Stu get moderated for saying, people they know on site at Finniss said the DMS was due to be ready 7 Feb? Wow. I believe a working mushroom on site over paid glossy pages any day. So, this means CXO will be in production H1 23 as per company report and the shorting banks are full of poo. They had HC moderate the posts to protect their short positions. The other tin foil hat theory is Kungflu Xi pay the banks to put out bogus reports to short Aussie lth stock in order to buy cheap ( same as what they did 3 years ago) after the Canadians told them to go get fcuk. If prices were to fall according to the BS reports, that would make the explorers value at zero, they would not get funding to build and Xi corporation would no longer be interested in buying/ holding lithium companies(but they are). African mines under $500m mc are expected to produce 100s of tonnes starting 2023, why do the chinese still buy from pls? Brazil mine producing hundreds of tonnes 23/24 with reserves measured at 0.5% cut off. Cxo DSO sold is at 1.4% huh?? Zimbabwe raw lithium products are banned from export but will add to Chinese supply, how? Recession expected 2023, it was expected 2022. come to think about it, they expected every year. They expect the Feds to run out of money too but the Feds print money and the banks work within the Feds rules. People are getting poorer but more millionaires are made each year. Inflation is so bad people are happy to pay $8 for a 50c coffee. Need to go take some lithium.
    Last edited by regal: 28/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.