CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

long time on this forum and don’t normally post but I thought I...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    long time on this forum and don’t normally post but I thought I would comment on this as I have some experience in this area,

In one hour, the Earth's atmosphere receives enough sunlight to power the electricity needs of every human being on Earth for a year.

The problem won’t be creating the energy it will be storing it for when we want to use it. This is the challenge and why I’m very long in lithium.

I am very confident that the world will meet this challenge. A long time ago we overcame a similar issue with water (we don’t have to wait until it rains to have a drink).

We have some very smart people working on this problem or better put opportunity. Elon for one love him or hate him is probably one of the most forward thinking guys on the planet and his cars and others will likely be a large part of the battery storage solution for the houses of the future.

An EV battery can usually store about 100kw of electricity and the problem (or again an opportunity) with cars is they a lot of time sitting around waiting to be driven. They could be connected to the grid and store power when it abundant and cheap and discharge when it’s required.

This is a massive an opportunity for both Australia and for CXO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ $1.563M 17.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299999 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 471760 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.