CXO 2.35% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

I am not sure what there is to like with CXO. It has such a tiny...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I am not sure what there is to like with CXO. It has such a tiny resource. personally i would be packing up the shop and taking the huge profits made on this one and move on to the next one

The canadian lithium explorers are pulling out CXO's entire resource in one drill hole. PMT on the ASX and PMET on international xchange. But that is already valued around 2 billion dollars. I am more interested in WR1 which is getting the same massive widths but a fraction of the market cap so i think it has more room to boogey

The risk for the canadian plays versus the ozzi plays is that australia has no sovereign risk here. its trialed and tested. canada is new to this space and may face hurdles down the line

I just dont see value in CXO really and its the reason why goldman sachs has chosen to short CXO and talk negative about CXO and not any other lithium plays. They singled out this one i would be thinking about that carefully.

DYOR and happy for discussion of lithium stocks and comparing the pros and cons for each

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $766.9K 9.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1422995 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 273485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.