CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Many things you say are very correct.What most long term people...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Many things you say are very correct.

What most long term people don't realise is that market manipulation of a great stock is a long term holders best friend. A long term holder, is that, has a long term picture and does not care about teh short term price because they are not selling as they know the current price is undervalued.

Market manipulation impacts those without experience for buying at a higher price, then price has fallen. For such people, take an interest in the charts to help time your entry points.

For longs, such as myself, shorters do us favours. They drive the share price down way beyond what we believe is fair value. If something is cheap you buy, ignore the short term volatility to benefit from the long term picture.

Shorters and manipulators give me the option to buy PLS under 40c, GXY under $1 etc. I simply said thank you for the opportunity and put my money where my mouth (brain told me so).

If one thinks that CXO is undervalued and a great long term buy, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. One simply needs to have strategy and a time frame to benefit from that strategy.

Good luck all.

PS. I have been accumulating, thank you market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $671.3K 7.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 991746 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 164458 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.