CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Whilst the short term games by the big boys are depressing to...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Whilst the short term games by the big boys are depressing to say the least, we need to keep our eyes on the ultimate prize.

Even under the most pessimistic scenarios we will turn a profit this financial year.

Ore is already coming out of the ground (we know this because we sold a bunch for $20m with spare).

We know the Spod plant is nearing completion. Worst case scenario the big players are trying to scare us with is what - several weeks of delay? In the scheme of things is that that bad? All this unconfirmed of course.

Lots of talk about the rain. Unless Darwin is completely flooded permanently, it doesn’t change a thing in the medium to long term. We are talking about some water in the pit that will take several hours to pump out.

We know lithium prices will remain elevated - even the most pessimistic analyst are projecting prices that are above our base case business case (the FID) when we went ahead with the project (I believe we just sold our unrefined ore at the price of our Spod price in the FID!).

This is not to mention all this pessimism is actually driving investment away from new and upcoming lithium mines, almost guaranteeing a supply deficit for decades to come.

So all of this manufactured doom and gloom is really not too concerning for me. We are now a profitable miner, even under the most pessimistic circumstances propagated by the big investment banks, we are still on track to turn a healthy profit. Ignore the games and trust your research and fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $920.3K 10.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 803609 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 24465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.