CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

SP as a KPI - Yes indeed it is. The legal requirements (and...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    SP as a KPI - Yes indeed it is. The legal requirements (and number one task) of the board and CEO are to bring value to shareholders and certainly a drop in SP would be considered a job NOT well done right? I suspect coming from a company like RIO who don't give a stuff about retail shareholders it's going to be a learning curve for him. However, so far I do not see that lesson being learnt.

With regards to the work being done. Yes I believe it is and thats why I jumped in big again yesterday.

The problem is without updates we cannot really know for sure and the shorts take advantage of that silence.

This is a problem on two levels (and more) but these are the main ones:
    1) When a potential new investor (who may not know the ins and outs of the company like we do) and they take a look at the short levels and lack of news then they may get cold feet and not invest.
    2) A current holder gets scared because they think the shorts "must" know somthing we don't (and without good updates) they get nervous so they sell.

Don't forget - BEOT plays with other peoples money so it's not a huge deal to them if they lose but retail money is scared and should be considered as such by managment. All IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.