CXO 8.89% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-22599

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    I think NAB considered them to hot to handle and on the 7th Feb appear to have borrowed them and handed them back on the 14th Feb, that’s the way I read it but happy to be proven wrong. Could be the coin is in the air and those that close their shorts may very well do some heavy buying in the coming period. EV transition has never been stronger and I don’t see there’s much more downside available to those betting against the lithium companies. Reports out of the LKE thread is they might not be producing till 2027 and AVZ could be anytime in the next 20 years. Shorts chose the lithium sector because of its favouritism within the retail investors and its high liquidity and trading patterns with the belief that interest rates,recession, war, and the oil industry would be too hard to overcome. The battle is still on but every second day seems to have a news headline of another flood ,cyclone or lake left as a dust bowl due to drought or heatwaves. An industry that is trying to help save our planet is not something we should be betting against and those that try to rock the boat are like a sh1t in the ocean to most onlookers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ $3.078M 32.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 334881 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.