CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

I bought a parcel of CXO today. Although this is my 1st...

1. 4,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6771
    I bought a parcel of CXO today. Although this is my 1st purchase, having investments in other Lithium stocks, I've been keeping track of Core for quite some time. Below $1 and on the verge of production is a no brainer.

Under the new CEO, Core has gone from announcing every sneeze to no announcements at all. If you read the posts by@Stu360 and @Anonymous6969 (which I wouldn't normally do, but all their info has been spot on) the plant is completed & they're commissioning the DMS.

They didn't announce the commissioning of the crushing circuit which was done in November, and by the look of it they won't announce the commissioning of the DMS circuit.

In the Quarterly they said:
    "Commissioning includes a period of energisation and testing before water is added for further
    commissioning tests prior to introducing feed. The DMS plant remains on track to
    produce first spodumene concentrate during 1H CY23."

It would be interesting to know what stage of the above they are up to.

All Gold producers announce their 1st pour, I don't think they'd get away with not announcing 1st SP6 being produced by the concentrator under the rules of continuous disclosure.

Why the lack of announcements? Maybe they are acting like some of the bigger companies, Wesfarmers for example put out very little information on Mt Holland, same for IGO etc

When they say 1st spod concentrate in 1H23, I think the Market is expecting 1st production towards the end of June & probably expecting it to be late as most projects are. If they announce 1st production in the next couple of weeks, it might just catch a few with their pants down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.