CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-2301

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I am long-term holder of CXO and reader of HC.

I must say it used to be a great experience reading HC for gaining useful and enlightening commentary on the development of CXO and I have nothing but admiration and gratitude to Stephen Biggins and his team.

Unfortunately the negativity against management has increased significantly since the SP spike, CR and decline in the SP.

They may have not always met announcement deadlines that they have set but they have always delivered the goods when it comes to the development of this company and it's shareholder's long-term interests. The CR was a very smart move for the company.

I can only think that such high-quality forum posters like MHO, Crisis and the other negative trolls and downrampers either took quick profits that were small, bought in at over 30c, or are hoping to get some shares under 20c. They must be hurting badly to bother posting such negative comments.

If you have invested in CXO for the right reasons, be patient and ride any short-term bumps in the SP.

I have absolute confidence in SB and his team and I am truly grateful to them for all their hard work in developing this amazing opportunity at a fortuitous time for Li miners.

I'm looking forward to the imminent announcements but if they are delivered later this year then so be it. Patience is a virtue and long-term holders will be further rewarded in the future.

Many, many thanks to SB and his team.

Just my humble opinion.

DYOR lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.