CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

The weekly performance of the stock doesn't look appealing to...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5078/5078058-aa671a1dd87198e9873f9e441ff19581.jpg

The weekly performance of the stock doesn't look appealing to me, despite the fact that we are approaching a critical juncture.

Earlier, I had mentioned that if the 1.00 support was breached, we could see a price of .80c. Currently, we are relying on the .90 mark to provide support. However, if the .90 support fails, there is a potential for the stock to drop to the .70's.

I am losing confidence that positive news will be enough to pull the stock out of this situation. Even stocks that have announced good news or excellent results are being heavily impacted.

I have a gut feeling that the war machine may be warming up, which could be the reason why resource stocks, particularly those related to EV, are experiencing significant drops. After all, who wants to be driving a battery vehicle in the middle of a war? Moreover, there is talk of taxing super by the government, which begs the question, what could be the reason for that? Taxing super seems like political suicide to me, even if it is the wealthy.

In Darwin, there have been rumors from the Defense camp that it's not a matter of if, but when, something will happen.

Therefore, my advice to everyone is not to go all-in during these times. It's not the right moment to attempt to make a quick profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.