CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-23386

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I understand your sentiment, and agree with most parts, but we all need luck to get the opportunity!
    You can have all the skill in the world, but if we are not lucky enough than all the skills in the world just end up in the self help books

Now this is my opinion of course, but I consider myself lucky that I was born in a great country , that I was lucky enough to get this opportunity for this occasional big win..and long term I certainly am.

although I wasn't lucky enough to sell at the ath , and I am kicking myself for this , as the signs of pump and dump were there... and that is certainly a skill I did not posses at the time as I was considering myself extremely lucky at that time, but not so lucky now !

but the rub of the green will come around if you hang around long enough, unless you are unlucky enough to have to sell !

so my skill level is low I think, and I wonder if those who seem to have just the perfect information at just the right time are skillfull, or just plain lucky to have the opportunity to have the inside information

its not skill to be the holders of all the cards and deal the cards facing up! But its damn lucky to be able to buy those cards !
    mahalo!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.