CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Cheers and thxs for that. Very, very interesting chat.My main...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Cheers and thxs for that. Very, very interesting chat.

My main takeaways:
    - Had a bit of a chuckle re the CATL price talk, they just could not say it, the bosses above CATL = CCP. Yep the CCP + CATL + GS links go way back and continue. The OZ Li industry is sqeezed by these three and the BVS (Blackrock, Vanguard, SS & others) from the other end.
    - And two words METSO OUTEC. This is really exciting and the potental for Core??.
    (Attached is a process flow sheet from a Canadian company, smiliarish size to cxo, same first letter in names, similiar ambitions long term = DMS SC to LiOH refinery, but at different timelines one has dms + cash, other looking for $$s to do DMS... Etc. And one happy to provde flow sheet the other not, yet
    The Metso process negates the need for acid leach and need for an acid plant (or importing), saves maybe $70-$90M capex and all the operating issues of acid @ 250degrees C = nasty and waste = nasty, etc AND the potential need for a chemicals company (the Albermarles, Tianqi, Ganfengs) with their IP, expertise, and experience. They drive hard bargans in their JVs, ie PLS/POSCO @ 15/85, Mineral Res/Albermale @ 50/50 + Wodgina plant, etc.
    I wonder where a LiOH refinery JV of Core/Other @ 15/85 or 20/80 or ? /? would land at using acid?? (existing technology).)
    So the pressure leach/soda ash leach is relatively new, with canadan company, possibly Tesla (my guess as in chat referred to as "industralist" vs "chemicalist" and PLL (Piedmont), other?. I am not fully onboard with what PLL's intentions are at their Tennesse or Nth Charolina refinery plants (do not hold), but there is a common thread and that is Primero.
    Primero for canadians and PLL, think maybe their DFS, and have been given contract for initial FEED work. Will start to take more interest (for possible follow on work for CXO), I wonder who is doing CXOs scoping study, initial chemistry & PFS?, here is hoping its Primero, gee we are "good bed fellows" surely by now . Maybe others know more, any PLL holders with info re Primero?

One more thing, in new tech LiOH refinery process may need:
    SAG mill to grind SC finer (Metso make them)
    Calcinator (Metso make them)
    Cooler (Metso make them)
    Pressure leach (Metso make them)

A nice combined package for design, supply, instal and with Primero company motto of "Design Construct Operate" maybe a little de-facto relationship? Does Core need to marry in a JV? and potentially dilute shareholder value?

All exciting tmes ahead for CXO this year.

Again IMHO and DYOR.

Go Core go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.