CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Share trading is familiar but something other than what my brain...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Share trading is familiar but something other than what my brain is normal with. My reason for getting on the bandwagon was a logical one.

I was absorbing what happens spending time in Australia and other countries.

In Australia, there are large parts of the country that have massive exposure to the sun. Compare this to Norway, where some parts do not see the sun for up to two months. In other words, living in the right place in Australia, having paid for your solar array, have a free supply of energy for life.

The new American Aptera, when produced, has solar cells that give you a 70 Km range after one day in the sun. The maximum is 1600km range.

Running out of fuel in the desert suddenly is not a problem any more ( As long as you carry water beer to drink)

We can have self-contained recharge stations up/down and sideways in the country where you can check for capacity and book your charge using your mobile.

Batteries have been part of my life since a kid and a good source of income over the years. So many different chemicals are out there, but I observed that Lithium is here to stay for at least five years.

The fact that the product has been passing my front window and we are going into the Dry season with a more concentrated product coming online makes me check my pockets for more funds to invest in CXO.

In addition, my logic took note years ago that the FIAT system is broken, and no one has the answer. They were observed when the Federal treasurer in the US asked and received permission to print more money with no reserves. Many countries do the same, including Australia.

If we, the ordinary ones, did plan to print money, we would end up in jail.

So to have cash in the bank that knowing are unable to pay us all back if all of us tried to withdraw at the same time is a worry.

For those who do not know, You can thank Richard Nixon (Tricky Dicky); he couldn't pay for the Vietnam War with the US dollars he had available (backed by gold at US$35/oz), so the smartest boys in the room came up with the idea of removing the US$ from the gold standard so they could print a few more dollars without the need to find more gold ... what could possibly go wrong! Gold is now at US$1850/oz, and the global economy has endured several serious inflation episodes.

Selling the portfolio and getting the money in 7 days would take seconds. Into your trading account. Does anyone know how long it would take to collect the cash?

Late last year, whilst visiting a wealthy country in Europe walked into the national bank to withdraw a small amount of cash from a savings account.

To my shock and horror, the staff informed me that the bank had no cash. I had to go to a card provider and take out cash in an ATM, limited to weekly amounts.

Bring on the Lithium (from one of the locals.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.