CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Every car company is producing EV's, Battery Megafactories are...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Every car company is producing EV's, Battery Megafactories are being produced in every parts of the world, storage batteries are being produced by the masses to help the electricity grid as a renewable source...the world is being played by the Chinese and Koreans in the last few months consisting of holiday season and China shutdown (hence an impression of less demand) to think somehow lithium is now in abundance to drive lithium prices down...and of course the Goldman Sachs of the world are part creators of this illusion. Once the stock pile of lithium in China runs out as factories are reopened again...by mid year IMO, CXO will be producing more at a steady state and my prediction is all time highs in lithium prices.
    https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/albemarle-expects-40-chinese-ev-market-growth-drive-lithium-demand-2023-02-16/
    ALB's executives knows it and I'm sure CXO's executives knows this also...sell if you have to to pay the mortgage but it would be crazy to sell at a loss now when the tide is absolutely returning soon to lift all lithium producing players to all time highs...all noise ATM IMO cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.