CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Some clever bugger posted the other day about ChatGPT and ran...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Some clever bugger posted the other day about ChatGPT and ran some questions about core.. Thank you who ever that was. it gave me the idea to see what sort of profit margin a typical DMS mine would run at below from the super robot.

The expected gross profit margin of a spodumene mine that uses dense media separation (DMS) as a process would depend on various factors, including the quality of the ore, the operating costs of the mine, and the market price of spodumene.DMS is a commonly used processing method for spodumene mining operations, as it is efficient in separating the lithium-bearing minerals from the gangue minerals. This allows for a higher recovery of spodumene from the ore, which can result in a higher profit margin for the mining operation.According to industry sources, the gross profit margin for a spodumene mining operation can vary widely, but is typically in the range of 30-50% of total revenue. However, it's important to note that this is a general estimate and that the actual gross profit margin for a specific mining operation would depend on many factors, including the efficiency of the DMS process, the cost of labor and equipment, and the market price for spodumene.

any way if we are running at 40% GP the profits would still be amazing..
    I'm holding and if there is a further dip, I'm climbing in hard..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $1.765M 19.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 618024 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 285600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.