CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

That's correct, massive spodumene pegmatites are generally found...

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851

That's correct, massive spodumene pegmatites are generally found in swarms meaning hundreds if not thousands of deposits all clustered together in very close proximity. Core Lithium new tenements acquisition is Green Bushes previous mining exploration leases, all have a history of tin and tantalum mining from pegmatites with similar chemistry as the high-grade spodumene pegmatites on Core’s adjacent Finniss Lithium Project tenements.The Leviathan and Annie groups of pegmatites, which are the subject of the transaction, were discovered in the 1880s and then mined for tin and tantalum intermittently for more than 100 years. Basically it's a simple methodical RC drilling to convert from inferred to jorc compliance, that's exactly what Core Lithium undertaking the above link will give you more understanding, best to do more research, its seems to me Core Lithium will eventually be able to create more tons that equals longer life of mine.. Seriously the company has brilliant future scope, very unexplored the Byone tenements..

Excellent posts on the CXO HC forum. )))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $1.271M 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 6581582 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1291003 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.