CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Could not agree more, state the facts. So a final decision on...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Could not agree more, state the facts.
    So a final decision on DSO sale has been made? I admit not fully uptodate on LTRs decision or decision making processes, do remember TO (the CEO) answering reporter question yes have DSO, bla, bla but nothing more final. Am unsure.
    It could /would /should be a very interesting TBL (triple bottom line = enviro, social and financial) analysis. For a company expounding the virtues of ESG principles, ie:
    - Enviro = additional carbon to atm generated with X hundred truck loads to port, Scope 2 & 3 emmissions? (conncede not there yet) but will the DSO be going to China vs Tesla, LG or Ford supply chain?
    - Social = the tax payer already subsidises diesel to tune of 30+c/litre, will the royalty payid cover, the road from Kathleen Valley to port a 4 lane highway it aint, tis a 'rural' road and X hundred truck trips will not help its design life, maintenance, etc. What is the cost benefit ratio? What is the royalty $ value?
    - Gov = am unsure if DSO was part of the mine management plan already approved by state government? Will it need approving, if so hope the state govt considers all things, $ cost & $ gained to the benefit of all state taxpayers ( is WA govt do not forget ).
    I have heard of "green-washing", just wondering if can look forward for a new word in the dictionary this year "ESG-washing".
    Good luck to both companies, hope it does not come down to urinal trash talk " huh... mine is bigger than yours".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.