CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Every little bit does help, in the information blackout. My...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Every little bit does help, in the information blackout.

My take(s) on the pic:
    - the pit is definitely larger, Stage 2 expansion in full swing? (better than plant sitting idle)
    - southern portion of waste stockpile growing (some shadows on edge)
    - from about 9 o'clock (if pit is a clock & the thin brown strip could be pit access road) to 11 o'clock is about 250m long @ 10% grade is 25m below ground level, the road then turns on itself going south for another 250m or 25m down, then lose sight. So maybe 50-55m down into pit. Unfortunately have to go back to late November (no cloud cover) and pit haul road about 600m long or 60m downhole. My conclusion: "are we there yet" .
    - definitely from 6-8 o'clock the pit at some depth, accessing the deeper spod for future
    - a little surprised that the haul road from 6 oclock to 3 o'clock does not seem to continue, put that down to arm chair expert maybe.... Wron.... can not spelt it..
    - the ROM has me baffled, has been divided into two, March 10 pass has the eastern half black, and now today is grey. Would like to believe... bla, bla, but still a very small amoint of water in... bla, bla. Uncertain
    - and finally, should have gone to Spec Savers
    Again IMO
    Go CoreCore Go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.