CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-25124

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Looking at the Financial Statements for year ended 31.12.22( 6 months) the P& L statement showed a loss before tax of A$9.2M and expenses were A$10.2M. Cash & Cash equivalent was A$125M, with no debt. Progressing to 3rd. Quarter ended 31 March 2023, we will see a drastic change in revenue as the DSO shipment of 15K tons will bring a revenue Approx. A$18M. We will see a positive cash flow and an increase in in cash value.The 4th. qtr will be even better as production of concentrates have gone ahead of schedule and 3.5K tons to be shipped in April and the balance 15K I would imagine shipped in either May or latest June. This will result in the last quarter revenue of $96M (bearing in mind that we have a good % of prepayment) and I am taking a very conservative price of US$4,000 per ton CIF China.I cannot imaging any other producer in Australia being able to have an "All in Cost" lower than CXO as Darwin is the closest port to China and transportation cost of ore to Darwin Port being very low due to the proximity. It would appear the initial forecast of 180K tons annually will provide a steady source of revenue and as the current low price will not stay low for long, the company will become very profitable in the years to come. Looking at the current SP of 87 cents, it is a steal. The price has to move upwards as the fundamentals cannot be ignored. Some may have been disappointed due to lack of updates. However the recent announcement has been timely and I do believe that management has been working hard and has been focussing on production and putting runs on the board before giving us what is the best news YTD. LT shareholders have been rewarded and those who succumbed to the manipulators will be kicking themselves in their behinds for poor choice made. In my opinion it is still not too late to enter the market as green energy is picking momentum. This is not financial advice but an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.