CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-25596

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Where do you think companies like Tesla get their financial advise from?...large financial firms like GS. They can be enemies at one time (Elon almost sued GS last year over Twitter) and then chummy to make money at other times. They plan things at several levels above what the normal retail investors think.
    My feeling is that the likes of GS have been very bullish on battery manufacturing especially with big support from governments around the world, so how do they make their investment work?...downplay the lithium industry to make lithium cheaper for battery manufacturers and possibly paving the way for battery manufacturers to buy into lithium mines. Its using the temporary reduction in EV demand (due to Covid and inflationary pressure) as the "excuse" but we all know lithium demand will only triple with all the development of battery factories worldwide in the background.
    The sad thing is that Australia has always been the most naive country when it comes to retaining monopoly on their resources and when valuable mines are traded publicly on the ASX it can be so easily manipulated by big financial firms...they literally can do what they wish!
    Take LTR, plan A did not work...what's plan B, IMO the likes of GS will drive the SP down again, knowing that LTR needs another $1B to get to production and they would have made significant profit already even if plan A did not work!...or even if Albermale offers higher and SP goes higher, the likes of GS will just make a higher profit.
    This makes the situation with CXO even more interesting as a producer at a very cheap SP...as I said the truth will all be revealed soon wink.png
    These are all my opinion so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $186.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.157M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 721293 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 223000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.