CXO 3.06% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

I hear what you saying, but to say it’s a trade off for LOM or...

1. 13,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4598
    I hear what you saying, but to say it’s a trade off for LOM or doubling the output i would be doubling the output ASAP.

That would be my preference as well Stu but the danger in increasing concentrate production rapidly is its not difficult to get ahead of of the ability to have it refined, leading to a glut in concentrate.
    You can only get offtakes from those with the capacity to take it in the timeframe required. We could probably double production in 12-18months but a refinery would take 2-3 years from scratch IMO

They need to go hand in hand to avoid mismatches so it will likely be a more gradual process IMO with the eventual aim of going downstream ourselves and supplying what your own refinery needs.

The bottom line is we're spectators , management will be well aware of the above issues and be planning accordingly , in the meantime increase efficiency at the concentrator, build up cash , talk to refiners and find as much resource as possible and see where it leads...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $203.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $1.266M 13.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1264445 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.