CXO 3.41% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

I'm with you Dancing - I also do not just assume the suits (like...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I'm with you Dancing - I also do not just assume the suits (like some here) know everything and are perfect to say the least. It's obvious we got to this situation (well down on ATH and shorted to oblivion) somehow right?

It is a concern we are the 2nd most shorted company (maybe we will be number 1 soon?) on the ASX and IMO it does fall under the directors duty of care.

They could ignore it and get on the with job as per Whiskers view (and so far this is what they seem to be doing rightly or wrongly so) or they could do something about it like a buy back (would not even need to be much to get the shorts uncomfortable) or get a major shareholder on board - or they could do something in the middle.

Personally I would at least like to hear what they think the reasons are for the market betting against us. As far as I can see from the data and reports posted there is no real reason. This is why I believe it's being held down for a TO with a buyer working with the shorts. we shall see soon enough how this plays out!
    Last edited by LongTerm1234: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $1.039M 11.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81119 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 1626537 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.