CXO 4.82% 7.9¢ core lithium ltd

They keep harping on about this small resource when there's...

1. 13,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4534
    They keep harping on about this small resource when there's acres of ground to cover and LOM to expand.

Much as you might not like it they are simply pointing out a fact , our deposits are small and will be increasingly expensive to Mine , our pre mine work at BP33 has already grown from $20m to $45m. You can't speculate on what you might find through exploration but can only work on what you know you have and that is unlikely to have a TO appeal for large players, however there are medium sized players who might fing it appealing.

However the other side to that is we are producing and although our actual AISC costs won't be known untill steady state is reach and continued for a few quarters, I think their EPS will be well short of the mark at 11.8c if concentrate prices stay anywhere near current prices, that should produce an EPS in the range of 20-35c IMO.
    As always actual production and costs and concentrate prices in AUD's will dictate results but being debt free and producing at current prices is a very good space to be in...

Cheers Whisky

Last edited by Whisky49: 07/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $2.325M 28.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 291639 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.