CXO 2.35% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

This is so weird they should do a movie on it. PMT +5% , CRR...

1. 4,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976

This is so weird they should do a movie on it. PMT +5% , CRR +4%, WA1 +2.25%, WR1+4%, all of them miles away from producing ,one must wonder if they are giving a week a free pass to the nearest North American Disneyland for buying shares in any of the above companies. And for those willing to sell all their shares at $1.20 or only $2.4b for a company with plenty of growth ahead and minimum net profit per annum of $500m on an average of $2500USD per tonne which is way below my expectations are you crazy. I must admit we are getting done over atm but probably only because the shorts know time is on their side but it’s not going to last forever. Those waiting on news from Fleetspace technology my thoughts are it could take a while as you all must remember this method will be finding and prioritising the most likely high level targets and imo it would be hazardous for management to report on this until they have had time to analyse the areas and plan the drilling programs, then they have to reach lab for pending results and then and only then will all be verified. Better to be certain of anything good rather than overpromising and we all know how much markets hate being disappointed. Patience has been put to the test and for those that are over it good luck in putting the cash elsewhere but it’s just a matter of really not knowing when this may turnaround but eventually I think it has to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $766.9K 9.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1422995 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 273485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.