CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Share price falling slowly steadily every day for the past few...

1. 2,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486

Share price falling slowly steadily every day for the past few days, 6 red candles in a row - implying open high, and close lower.

What do the reasons look like
    1) News based - no catalyst in site. They send out the CEO to speak to AFR, but nothing more then that - more of a publicity stunt. Last announcement was 19th May on BP33
    2) Confidence based - CXO management haven't exactly proven that they can produce on time, in budget. Nor have they got their processes worked out it seems. No news on status of Spod production. No statistics of daily/weekly/monthly production
    3) Drilling Based - when does the drill program commence, structure around drilling, expectation of drill results?
    4) Revenue Based - They have sold the spodumene to Yahua - have they delivered? Are they producing Spodumene to supply their existing offtake agreements - Who knows
    With no catalyst in site
    1) The shorts are close to all time highs @ 9.52% as at 6th June. Shorts have no incentive to close position
    2) Buyers strike evident with Low volumes at play, buyers missing means at low volume price can drift lower very quickly
    3) Tax loss selling? perhaps yes? perhaps no
    4) Perhaps a few players are finally bailing to enter other lithium stocks, or Uranium stocks

My gut feel is that Shorts expect a capital raising. If you can't supply spodumene, you cant invoice, implying no revenue'. There operations aren't exactly set and forget, which means market hates the idea of dismantling and re starting operations at extra costs

This maybe an early (relatively) producer, but without consistent production, there is no catalyst for the share price to rise at this stage.

And guys, in my humble opinion, the resource is just to small for someone to take over, unless and until they find a much bigger resource base

I hold a very large position, and I am not very happy with the performance at this moment

from FN Arena - commentary from brokers:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5348/5348056-d7246d7d1c72c65c26a720e2f2a50dc0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.