CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Charterrist,Mate you are a methodical backhanded compliment or...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Charterrist,

Mate you are a methodical backhanded compliment or outright FUD spreader against CXO in just about all of your comments. There's a difference between begging the question on certain things and just running down a stock and you do it consistently.....

But you can still sell bud, just like I said. Walk away now if its so dire and you have no confidence in the company. She's clearly not for you.

Equally, if you are ahead of the game and still in the black, why sell up now and take profits while you can if you expect it to long term nose dive. Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do mate? Go ahead and liquidate, do it, I dare ya.

And mate 85 cents to $1 seems more realistic till about the 30th of June. Come the 1st of July, tax season selling ceases and positive reports from the company are likely to flow in the coming days and weeks with half yearly reporting, confirmation our second shipment of Spodumene successfully shipped and likely expected news around drilling and around progress to name plate production rates (which we may find has been effectively reached or getting there with a tad of luck). We also likely I expect in the not too distant future are probably gonna get another resource upgrade too. All of these things are likely to be big needle movers in our favour.

They also have 12 to 15 drill rigs running on site at the moment (they would not be running that many rigs unless they felt real certain they had lots of really good targets worth drilling from that new geological Satellite recon down to 500 they conducted a few months back). Something big is obviously brewing here people.

So frankly I think your taking the piss if you think CXO won't have to begin its correction in the not too distant future. Annoucements are extremely likely in July and the fog around the companies future earning potential (and therefore fair value) will soon be evaporate and the market will soon begin to evaluate its fair value based on its income and expected income. It simply can't stay this low forever.

We will also for the first time be truly open to the Super Funds which means we may see more insto entering and rebalancing the pie away from retail holders (which will stabalise us and make it harder for shorters moving forward).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.