CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-27894

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Agree PLS set the bar and they are doing it extremely well. Their name is continually spoken about and their direction and advancement is what keeps a share price steady as well as keeping shorts on notice. I love PLS, $6 figures invested at $1.08

Don't get me wrong, i think CXO has what it takes and i haven't said management are useless, Ive just said they aren't great at selling the sizzle.

This is not a poker game, holding your cards close to your chest result in what we are seeing with our shorts.

A CEO's job is not about the day to day running, its about future, partnerships, its ensuring and encouraging investment into CXO. Its keeping the music playing on what we are doing and where we want to go. Theres very little PR done on CXO

As much as i have currently a healthy paper profit with CXO its just frustrating to see radio silence from management and a share price that just goes no where when we have the opportunity to be so much more.

Any savvy Investor who has decent funds to invest, honestly wouldn't be putting their money into CXO even if the share price is dirt cheap.....without investment we don't have a CXO.

I want CXO to be a leader and believe it can be but it shows clearly even now that we are actually creating revenue our share price does not scream success or show me the money.

Surely you cant be happy with the performance of CXO the last 8 months Sunnyaus, as we haven't had any major delays or hiccups?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.