CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-27949

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Shorters are no fools. As long as there is no news they will continue to hammer the price downwards and ultimately the weak retail shareholders will cave in and sell.

There is no logical reason for the price to take this sort of downward path. The company is a producer, its cost is low and even at the current prices of spodumene, there is a healthy margin and profit. The current 12 year mine life is not set in concrete. It has leases and this will see a the mine life be increased when further drilling results are released in due course. The expansion in the EV markets by manufacturers and the increase in demand for such vehicles, simply means that current supply is not able to meet with demand and this will continue for a long while. China will soon have to compete for lithium with other car manufacturers and hence they cannot dictate prices.

What however is disappointing is that Management of CXO is not providing any information to stop shorters from continuing with this despicable act which the ASIC seems to approve off and not control such practices.There seems to be no consistency in the actions of this governing body. I do hope that announcements are made by CXO as the current attitude seems show disrespect to retail investors. Why should we have to send drones over the leases to gauge the activity going on, when we should be kept informed of progress by official announcements. We are interested in knowing when the next shipment is scheduled. It does not mean that since we have received prepayment for a good part of the quantity, we should not be informed of progress of shipment. My average price is low and I am not selling but I do feel for the ones who paid over a $ and have to bear with with the unrealistic prices currently been traded and the all the other pressures of inflation and high interest rates and the almost a daily reminder that recession is imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.