CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-28079

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    Darkside, I don't need to go over to PLS to ask mate, as I am a very large holder of PLS also.

And no, PLS would not be $8 if you simply took SS off the registry. PLS may trade slightly higher, and over time will become big enough, and with enough friendly instos on the register, that SS will just move onto the next money making opportunity.

The point here though is that PLS has gone from $2/share when it was getting pushed around due to SS, GS, Moron Stanley, UBS and others, to now just under $5.

PLS has doubled based on solid and growing earnings - pure and simple. And paying out 20-30% of their free cash flow in dividends certainly didn't hurt either.

But it took PLS 3, 4, 5 quarters of solid earnings to start to gain traction and gain fans and admirers from the BEOT globally.

I fully expect CXO to go through a similar re-rating, but it will probably take a few quarters. So probably early next year after the Sep and Dec quarters we should start to see a few more fans of CXO and the SP should be heading in the right direction.

Also PLS management are outstanding. They keep the market well informed, and make great deals - some of which are "left field" and quite innovative. CXO management could learn a few things off Dale and the PLS team (more so than RIO!!)

There was a time where CXO was the largest holding in my portfolio, but due to PLS performing well and CXO performing poorly, PLS is now significantly larger than CXO. I'd like to think CXO can catch up in time, but management need to take some responsibility here.

Most good Lithium stocks are very close to their all time highs - with State Street on the register. CXO is 50% of it's A.T.Highs which is telling.

I'm a CXO fan, but it's in a bit of a rut atm. I hope Gareth and the team can put some excitement and life back into this company soon. And if they can't do that, then just smash out the solid earnings in the coming quarters and we should be OK. But they have a lot of opportunities to create value and excitement if they are so inclined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.